Thomas R. Boyd, DDS | Cosmetic Dentist In Peoria | Peoria Dentist
Thomas R. Boyd, DDS
Dentist in Peoria, ILThomas R. Boyd, DDS
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Peoria District Dental Society
Over 2000 hours of continuing-education courses, including Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Crowns, Bridges & Veneers, Mercury-Free Fillings, Porcelain Bonding, Nonsurgical Periodontal Care, Intraoral Camera, Digital Xrays, Ultrasonic Cleanings, and Implant restorations. Our practice welcomes children of all ages.
- Illinois State Dental Society Mission of Mercy, which delivers free dental work to people in need
- ADA Give Kids a Smile Program, treating local children with dental needs
MAGD: A general dentist who has earned the designation of "Master" of the AGD (MAGD) has completed a structured and demanding set of requirements. To attain the MAGD, your dentist must first be a Fellow in the AGD. Your dentist must then earn an additional 600 approved continuing education hours (including 400 hours of hands-on courses), while meeting minimum requirements in certain dental disciplines.